nopin

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Good Eats

I made lion heads using bok choy:


It came out nicely!


Roo and Cricket, my loyal supervisors, always making sure I cook properly!


Mmm!


Oh, this is with moose instead of pork!


Here are photos of my second attempt at pho! I simmered moosey pieces on the stove:


Mmm!


Noodles and fixins!


It was perfect this time, and I even had purple basil!


The moosey pieces I used for the broth, we had over rice a different day. As an accompaniment, I made a cabbage salad like Vietnamese chicken salad, only without chicken:


Here is a western salad from a different day. Mmmmm!


Another example of how flexible you have to be in Fairbanks in winter: slicing teardrop tomatoes for sandwiches!


Do you think they are comfy?

I sure hope they are comfy!

3 comments:

e.davis said...

Happy New Year as well! Your celebratory eats looked amazing & guests very happy:) Just looking at all of the good eats is making me hungry!
Your kitchen supervisors appear to be enjoying a well earned nap. After all, supervising us serious business;)

Tails said...

Hey you're still blogging! Glad to see you're still at it, I have some catching up to do.

Tails (from RatPalace days)

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself.
You can open up a fusion restaurant.