nopin

Monday, September 4, 2023

Embark Results

I never thought I'd care much about my dogs' breeds, and I still don't, but I was really curious about Raven, the village mutt. So I so did an Embark test, and here is what it came back as:
I am only surprised that she has no Alaskan husky, but the rest matches her appearance and personality! There is also this good news:
She's a really great mutt! :)
And a cuddly one, too. I was pretty impressed with the Embark profile. It also pinged her color (said she was very likely to be black and almost certain to be solid colored), her size (said she was between 45-55 pounds, which pretty much nailed it), her coat type (they said not long and not short, which is exactly correct), and that she had rear dew claws! Amazing. Anyway, here is a squeezy photo. We went to visit DL at his lab, and a colleague who is also a Sirius volunteer was there and snapped this. Sweet girl!

4 comments:

mdr said...

Raven must be a VERY smart dog having the top three smartest genes -- German Shepard, Lab and Border Collie... She needs some Huskey for living in AK. Perfect. The BEST is she won't have those illness.

gina said...

Raven is photogenic too. Good picture of both of you.

e.davis said...

What a great mix! A smart, healthy & loyal girl with good looks too:) Sweet photo of you two!

Arvay said...

Thank you! She is a really great mix, although sometimes that Sibe nonsense comes out more than I'd like!