nopin

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Notes from here and there

Guess who came for a visit at Sirius! Raven's niece Diamond, whose name is now... DAISY! Isn't that a great name? Anyway, this litter was brought in at 10 days old, from the same village as Raven was from. Due to similarities between these pups and Raven's, I suspected they were related. Well one of them had an embark test done, and sure enough, they are Raven's nieces and nephews. Do you see the resemblance in the soft black fur, brown eyes, and squishy-squishiness?
Those eyes can see into your soul!
For those of you who like my food photos, don't worry. I haven't focaccia!
Here are huevos rancheros with the addition of a refrito layer:
And my favorite weekend breakfast--omelettes!
I have quite some skillet this.
Breakfast of champions!
Sweet Raven girl has learned patience. Instead of howling at the door, she just sits there awaiting her morning walks.
Although sometimes she gets so impatient she grabs me in her mouf!
And sometimes I wonder whether I have three dogs, or two dogs and a hole in the fabric of space-time!
Raven has decided that this is the optimal place from which to guard the driveway. I don't believe my $10 Walmart plastic drawers were meant to support the weight of a Sheppy, but it's okay for now...
And I've also come to realize that she keeps watch over the outhouse while I am in there!
So I carved her into a pumpkin! Hahahahahahaha.
A pretty good match, if I do say so myself!
Do you think they are comfy? I sure hope they are comfy.
Pretty Halloween sunrise!

No comments: