nopin

Sunday, April 25, 2021

The seasons march on...

This morning, J came by to pick up Thistle and Cricket, and for the first time he switched to running instead of skijoring. On Friday, his wife (also J) was here with their three dogs, and that was their last attempt skijoring. There was so much open water that they decided that that was it for the season! It's been warm, and their napping has been getting more intense, too!
nap-hance!
I'd been told to make sure that I get sufficient calcium to heal the bone, so...
Oh yeah!
Don't mind if I do!
First one of the season. :(

2 comments:

mdr said...

Thank you for the detailed posting. I pray for your steady and good recovery. Your safety and good health have always been in my prayer...

Chinese famous saying -- Good neighbors are better than relatives who live in distance. Someday you might have opportunities to help neighbors in need too..

I always set on airplane mode and charge the cell fully nightly (in case of earthquake, fire, etc.). I also always keep my purse by my bedside at night (my glasses, keys, Cell phone, ID, some cash, card etc inside), so I can grab and go under emergency.

Day time, I never leave the house without the charged cell phone.



Arvay said...

@mdr: SO MANY hard lessons learned!