nopin

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Winter is lingering

Although I love snow and prefer winter to summer, there is a time in spring when more snow becomes annoying even to me... that is when it's warm enough that the snow won't stick, and Rosie Creek is already open and flowing and we can't ski anymore anyway. THAT kind of snow is just annoying, and will add only mud to spring breakup.
We are not there yet!
In case you are wondering, this is my view while I pee while skijoring. Thistle, ever the Responsible Leader, always holds the line out like a boss (she would never let a long string of dogs get tangled). Cricket farts around and sometimes comes to me to be petted. Yes, while I'm peeing she wants a cuddle.
And this is my view while adjusting clothes. Thistle, once again, holds that line!
So much fresh snow! We are the first to make tracks on several stretches of trail.
Trail selfie! And yup, Thistle holds the line while Cricket farts around. :D

1 comment:

MDR said...

GOOD GIRL THISTLE. YOU REMINDED ME OF AUTUMN, THE FOREVER STAR.

THEY ARE ALL PRECISOUS IN THEIR OWN WAYS, BUT SOME JUST IMPRESS ME MORE. ALTHOUGH WE LOVE THEM ALL.