nopin

Friday, December 27, 2019

Feliz Navidad!

On Christmas Eve, I took Starbuck-A-Roo to see our Friends at the Denali Center. She Loves to see her Friends!


Then we went home, and I made 60-some-odd tamales:


My fingers were wrinkled!


I also made pico de gallo:


And guacamole:


Mmmmm!


Super tasty!


The next day, which was Christmas, the pile only had to be re-heated for Christmas dinner! (We only ate about 10 on Christmas eve.) However, we saved our leftover pico and guac for breakfast. At about 8:30, there was an unexpected knock on the door... HD came by with cinnamon rolls! So we popped them into the toaster oven and had them, too!


Oh, as long as I'm doing food photos, here is the spinach and artichoke cheese dip I made for a Solstice party. It was a hit!


It's been cold. Brrrrrrr!


My morning run leaves me frosty!


And the snuggly dogs are extra snuggly!


"Come Snuggle Us!"

4 comments:

mdr said...

Ra loves your food photos. Have a safe, healthy and happy 2020.

mdr said...

Are those dinosaur stamps the FOREVER STAMPS? We ONLY buy forever stamps that won't be effected when the USPO raises the stamp price again. Penny saved is penny earned.

Arvay said...

@mdr, yes the dinosaurs are FOREVER STAMPS.

mdr said...

:-) :-) :-)