nopin

Friday, March 27, 2020

Good Eats

I have not shared food photos in a while and have a backlog!

Fly lice! With Chinese sausage (lap cheong):


My pi from pi day!


Apple-cranberry!


Crabcakes (with cheesy mashed potatoes and broccoli!):


Tacos!


Chicken pot pie!


Topped with biscuits from a pop-can!


Mmmmmm!


Super tasty!


Start of lasagne--I use lots of veggies.


The veggies shrink quickly.


Then I add premade marinara from a jar:


Assembly:


Yum!


But then I put it under the broiler for 5 minutes to brown the cheese:


Mmmmm lasange!


Salmon with black beans and sautéed spinach over rice:


Leftover lasagne with cheesy kale soup:

5 comments:

mdr said...

Any guy will be a "delight" guy to have someone like you in the house.
SE drools...

rena said...

Good eats!!

Arvay said...

@mdr let me know if SE would like any recipes! :D

@rena thanks!

bt said...

Those all look delicious!!!

Trent R said...

Great reaading