nopin

Monday, February 22, 2021

Brrrrr-tacular!

It's been a brrrrrrrr-ific few days, but I think it bottomed out this morning:
The "official" report is that Fairbanks hit -40 for the first time this year. we didn't hit -40 where we live, but I do think we did back in November or sometime last fall? Anyway, brrrrr! The girls got into huskyballs after breakfast:
But this is how they watch me prep their breakfast. They stare very intently.
Miss Thistle still wanted to go for a morning run! Ayah! I could not believe it!
We went for a short one, then turned around and came home. She seemed content with that.
The sun has returned! Time to bust out the shades! I'm so cool, I look like a Chinese grandma!
I'm sexy and I know it!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Just a granny look, not Chinese granny look.

Be safe and healthy and enjoy the wilderness (watch out odd ball bears whom don't hibernate)