nopin

Saturday, December 11, 2021

More Brrrrrtacular weather coming after a week's reprieve

I mean! Brrrrrrr!!! (The weather map always makes me giggle; there are no features!)
But look! I found a beam of sunlight!
So I rushed out to sunbathe!
At least it has been windless, per usual Fairbanks. The flamingos have knives of snow on top of their narrow backs!
And the combined sunrise/sunset is always beautiful:
I pulled the turkey carcass back out of the freezer and made a giant pot of stock. The first night, we had classic chicken noodle:
The second night I added collard greens and corn:
And ya just can be healthy all the time! So I fried up some postickers, frozen from the Asian grocery store. Hey is this the first time I've had a photo of junk food on this blog? I believe so!
I sure hope they are comfy. Do you think they are are comfy?
Thissy sofffffff and sweeeet:
Cricket looking contemplative:

No comments: