nopin

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy 2021!

Waning gibbous:
Although we still have not finished the ham (remember that Dorothy Parker quote about an eternity being defined as a ham and two people?), I had to make tamales for New Year's, so... more pork!
Miss Thistle wanted to sample the pork, but I told her it was raw and a trichinosis risk. She was unconvinced. Such sad, liquid eyes!
I have a knack for finding great avocados. In Fairbanks, too.
Pico and guac:
Ready to start wrapping!
This is my superpower: I am very good at eyeballing Exact Quantities of Things:
Cricket is compulsively snuggly. When DL got up, she said, "Why is he staring at this thing and petting me with only one hand?"
Another use for the pressure cooker: Tamales in 30 minutes!
Look! Thistle tolerated a snuggle for a few minutes!
Do you think they are comfy? I sure hope they are comfy.
I wish all 12 of my loyal readers a safe and happy 2021!

No comments: