nopin

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Oh Miss Thistle!

Miss Thistle loveslovesloves bell peppers!
Unfortunately, the sound of slicing jalapeños is very similar to the sound of slicing bell peppers. She doesn't understand why I won't share with her. Then she wonders Why I Don't Love Her Any More.
Awwww, poor Miss Thistle. I have to restore our relationship using CHEESE!
Miss Cricket also likes CHEESE!!
Miss Thistle has developed a strange habit of pawing bits of wood chips out from near where we make kindling, and eating them. Why? She gets plenty of fiber--pumpkin and carrots and kale stems, and apples and the aforementioned bell peppers.
Well Happy Equinox to all 14 of my loyal readers!

3 comments:

mdr said...

They have very innocent looking eyes... sweet girls
Have great time together.

e.davis said...

Oh my, I love Thistle's eyes - they are so expressive & huge. I just want to hug her! Smart girls - they like their fruit and veg:)

Arvay said...

@mdr and @e: Cricket looks into your heart, Thistle looks into your soul.