nopin

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

So! Exciting!

Well! I think Alaska has done a very nice job making decisions about vaccine eligibility. After health care workers, elders first and rural Alaskans and Alaska Natives. Then essential workers, including grocery store workers and power plant operators. Then K-12 teachers. And today the third tier of "essential"!
MEEEEEE! (And again, I'm very impressed by the priorities. Of course, keeping us alive and warm is #1. Then K12 education. Higher ed is really less important, and I'm okay with that.)

So I got an appointment for Tuesday!

YAY!

2 comments:

mdr said...

Important: They will give you a pocket size CDC card which dates your 1st vaccine date and the kind you had (Pfizer or Moderna),

SO IMPORTANT to keep:: because you will need the SAME BRAND for your 2nd vaccine later, they will mark your 2nd vaccine date on it next time too.

e.davis said...

Yay! So glad you got a vaccination appt:)It may be months before I have the opportunity,but I'm not an essential worker either