nopin

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

First Snow!

Look at all of the fireweed seeds there are floating in this pond! (I had gone over there to rinse my shoes since I had stepped in a dog turd, LOL)
A pretty day on our walk to the cranberry patch last weekend
Thistle loveslovesloves run up and down and everywhere. And then in true husky fashion, she comes back when I call her if she feels like it at the time.
Cricket stays closer to me recently. What a good girl! Of course, she is part pointer so the husky ridiculousness is diluted.
The ridge opposite us was gorgeous gold!
Sweet Thistle!
I tried to take a selfie with Cricket when she sat on the couch, and she capsized!
Miss Thistle loves bell peppers!
Now look! The first snow arrived on the 20th, the day before Equinox!
This one lone delphinium survived to be snowed upon. It will not go to seed, alas.
Princess Cricket iz comfy.
Queen Thistle iz comfy.

No comments: