nopin

Monday, May 20, 2024

Spring springs

Look! Official Leafout!
Not only that; my perennials in my Lazy Person's Garden have all begun to appear, starting with these lilacs.
And of course the rhubarb.
And the columbines, which I love so much.
I only put in these strawberries last fall! It looks like they set.
Not all dogs like hugs, although many of them tolerate them for our benefit. But Cricket loves hugs.
My snuggly girl.
Raven is also cuddly, but in a different way. She also flops in these silliest of positions!
Although she looks Very Dignified while watching me fold laundry. Important Supervisory Duties!
The snow has been gone for a few weeks now, so we figured that our favorite trails around Ester Dome would be mostly mud-free, and we were correct in that supposition.
A lovely walk indeed!
I have the nicest fuzzy companions!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Forgot to say that I like the glasses you chose, it looks very nice on you.