nopin

Monday, July 25, 2016

Notes from here and there

Last week, after visiting her elderly friends at the Denali Center and Pioneer Home, Starbuckeroo and I took our Roo 'n me walk on the trails north of UAF campus.

"Me and Roo, and Roo and me, no matter how they toss the dice, it had to be..."


It was difficult for me to get the shot above. Whenever Starbuck hears my footfall stop, she stops and turns around to look at me.

"Whatcha doin'?"


"What?"


The forest:


The raspberries in our neighborhood are ripe and ready!


How cute is Booger?


The elderly ladies got new tags last weekend! The top strip, which dangles against the ring on their collar, wears to nothing... I decided that at 17, it was time for Booger to embrace being Booger! Starbuck's next tag will say "Starbuck A. Roo". :)

1 comment:

Rena said...

mmmm, raspberries! Also the ring looks nice.
Booger. That's pretty funny. Now I wish I could make dog tags for my kids. TweedleDee, TweeldeDum, and Screamy. Or something like that.