nopin

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Good eats and good snuggles, and some miscellany

I recently upgraded to a larger cutting board, so have been amusing myself with Very Pretty Prepwork. When I finish this part, I take a photo and say to DL, "Yan can cook, and so can you! This is the part at which he stir-fries everything together and shows how you can 'make dinner in ten minutes', not accounting for his army of sous-chefs doing all of the prepwork." :)


Mmmmm nooooooooodles!


Stir-fried veggies:


Stuff for stir-fry another night:




And fly lice!


This week, I decided to foist my pasty legs onto Fairbanks. I hope everyone has their sunglasses at the ready!


Look! An albino beaver! This is a taxidermy specimen in the Anchorage airport:


Cricket! She has spring fever and is bouncing everywhere!


Oh Roo, my beautiful Roooooooo...


Cricket gettin' her ree-laxin' on:


She can do it with her ears up, too!


Roo lets me hold her sooooffffty gummybear marshmallow paws:


Look! They snuggle!


The family that cleans its fangs together snuggles together!

1 comment:

mdr said...

haha, fly lice, hahahah