nopin

Monday, January 27, 2020

Starbuck A Roo 26 Jan 2007 - 26 Jan 2020

The Roo of my heart, the Roo of my soul. Roo of the Heart on her Chest, Roo of the soffffy paws. On her 13th birthday, she left us. Please don't ask for details. I can't talk about it yet. Cricket, DL, and I will heal, but it's so, so hard right now. She was the Best Roo, the Lovingest Roo, the Amazing Boneless Husky. I will love you forever, Roo. I will miss you forever Roo. I will never forget you Roo. When you find Autumn and Linden, they will introduce you to a Sammypants. You will love her. Please give them my love. When I come along, I'll be so, so happy to see you again.


This popped up on my facebook feed today:


That is the greeting I envision Roo getting. She has never met Sam, but I'm sure she'll love her.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read about the loss of a part of your family and a part of your heart.

Loyal Reader #8

bt said...

I am so so so sorry.

rena said...

Oh Roo, Farewell. You take a piece of our hearts with you. Thank you for the good stories and thank for making my dear friend, Daisy, so happy. You are a good doggie!

e.davis said...

Daisy,I am so sorry 😢 my heart goes out to you and DL. Godspeed dear Roo, you'll always be loved❤️

mdr said...

Oh, I just read it today. Dearest Roo, she was such a beautiful doggie and companion. I am so sorry. Roo completed her mission in life, she now crossed the rainbow bridge, being with Autumn, Linden, Bernouli, Olio (?) ... They said they all had great lives. 13 years of good life Roo had and you know Roo does not want to see you sad, that is how you have to keep in mind when you think of her.

mdr said...

Muffin joined the greeting too.

gina said...

So sorry. Your pictures hold shining memories ~~~~~

Arvay said...

Thank you all for your kindness.