nopin

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Phew!

Final grades are in! I'm *very* pleased. I had some exceptionally bright students this semester, but every single one of them did a credible job and displayed that they had learned the main concepts. I had a few fall behind (some *very* behind), but I was lenient with extensions and even from one person accepted five (!!) late homework assignments that the person had apparently knocked out in one sitting!

Despite my initial discomfort of teaching 100% online, I generally had attendance of 23-26 out of 27, and at least a few students were constantly engaged. So I'd call it a good semester. ❤

Look! They are snugglin'!

2 comments:

mdr said...

Another achievement. You are a good and interesting teacher. Smart to be more patient with them, especially during this hard time.

Arvay said...

@mdr, thank you!