nopin

Monday, October 24, 2022

Well! I guess it is winter now!

A pretty nice dump of snow came about a week ago to the ridge above Chena Hot Springs Road:
The girls were very happy! We had to put Thistle on a leash because she had an attack of Husky Selective Deafness due to Excessive Exuberance.
Lower down where we live, there has been just a dusting. Our morning runs have been grey.
But look how pretty the light is!
When I first get home--before I even take off my coat-Cricket sometimes likes to play a little game of patty cake. Right paw!
Left paw!
Right paw!
Right paw!
Right paw!
Right paw!
I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more, just to be the one who walked a thousand miles, and more, with you...

3 comments:

mdr said...

Cutest puppies.

Anonymous said...

Love the facial expressions during patty cake. That would probably make a very entertaining video!

Loyal reader #8 in MN

gina said...

Your four legged fuzzies have such wonderful eyes and expressions!