nopin

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Choices, Choices

On the 19th, I can either attend a benefit dinner for Calypso Farm and Ecology Center, featuring all locally-grown veggies and fruit, and rub shoulders with all of the other tree huggers of Fairbanks. Or I can attend my friend Peter's Deep Fryer party. Here, I quote from the invitation to the latter:

"If you can dream it, you can fry it... Got a deep fryer, need to break it in in glorious fashion. Bring something to deep fry, or an alcoholic beverage, or both."

I think that wins!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yup, the deep fried beer fest is a no brainer for me! :P

mdr said...

Good choice but one beer the most.

Debs said...

I'm honestly not sure which I'd have chosen... is Alaskan beer good? I'm a bit of a real ale fan, I don't drink much else now. (Well, water and tea and stuff obviously, just not many other alcoholic drinks.)