nopin

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Why I love our grant manager

This is the first job I've had where my salary comes from multiple sources, and I'm expected to be on top of it. We also have a person whose full time job it is to manage all of our grants and funding and where it all comes from and where it all goes to. Today I will tell you why she is awesome. Every now and then, when something bureaucratic Happens that I was supposed to stay on top of, but did not, she comes over to my desk and this occurs:




































(Background image courtesy of Daniel B. Holeman)



And that is why I love LW.

1 comment:

mdr said...

I am sure she loves you more. I always love anyone at any time who just signs anything I gave him/her to sign without reading/calculating anything I put there.

The drawings are sure good, you have many hidden talents.