nopin

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cooler weather settling in

I finally learned where these giant leaves come from: Cottonwood saplings!


We are no longer getting our feet and paws wet!


Ice is nice, and it's futile to avoid rutile:


Booger still smiles and bounces around like a puppy, despite the ever-growing tumor that gives her a noticeable limp. She is definitely the queen of Positive Attitude:


Starbuck and DL:


Autumn can no longer join us on longer weekend walks. She walks just a short, relatively flat 2-miler with Booger, Starbuck, and me, then we drop her off at home and trade her for DL. I sincerely hope that neighbors see us both before and after the switcheroo and think that Autumn and DL are the same shape-shifting creature. :)

"HOOOOOOLD me!"


Hangin' with my WOLF!

No comments: