nopin

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Spring continues...

...Despite a frost and snow forecast!

My rhubarb has appeared. I have the latest-appearing rhubarb of anyone I know!


I almost forgot to photograph halibut use #1. I put chopped garlic, lemon slices, freshly ground pepper, and dried parsley on it. Then I was about to sprinkle on some olive oil and decided not to be ultra-healthy for once and tried butter instead. It came out pretty tasty, although no more tasty than olive oil, so I think I will switch back to olive oil next time:


Cricket likes belly rubs!


Believe it or not, this is pre-morning run:


They pretend to be all lounge-y and relax-y, but they are like coiled springs. The second I touch my shoes, they are at the door howling. They howl and paw at me while I tie my shoes. Deceptive beasts!

2 comments:

Allmycke said...

Sounds familiar - Loki can seem to be comatose most of the time, but when I reach for my shoes and jacket he's tight there, ready and roaring to go.

Allmycke said...

*right there...