nopin

Friday, August 11, 2017

Fair Photos!

My two primary goals for the Fair this year: Cute things and giant veggies. I think I got 10/10 on the cute and 8/10 on the veggies.

Look at these piggy-piggies! Who know they came in so many colors and patterns?




Mama smiles while they nurse!


Now here is a BAYBEE YAK!


Oohhhhhh Gooooood thooooose eeeeeeeeeyes...


Now, for BT, giant veggies!

Giant turnip!


Giant zucchini! (although I think these are also normal for California)


Giant green onion!


Giant broccoli!


The winning giant cabbage this year was a surprisingly humble 36.2 pounds:


The exhibition hall:


Kale!


Giant kale!


Squashes!




Giant rhubarb!


Giant kohlrabi!


Pretty carrots!


Giant dahlia!


DL said I should be in there for scale:


All the pretty flowers!


Sunset at Creamer's Field:

No comments: