nopin

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cool summer days

We've had frost warnings the past several mornings! The ladies and I find the weather to be extremely pleasant... sunny and cool. I love cold weather! I love to snuggle and eat rich foods. :)

Like moosey pasta!


And chicken sausage and kale pasta!


And cheeeeeese!


Who likes cheese? WE LIKE CHEESE!!


Tonight, I'm going to make moose stew. I cut up the meat and put out the potatoes and onions last night:


Dang, I forgot to assess the carrots. I hope I have enough carrots!

Cricket gets very hurt and offended when I kill mosquitoes:


I used to think she was some kind of Buddhist dog, but then I caught her killing them herself, so who knows? Anyway, after I kill them, she turns her back to me and sulks until I hug her and apologize. I give her the "bad" kind of apology though, the kind where you say, "I'm sorry that what I did hurt your feelings" because you're not actually sorry for what you did. I'm not sorry for killing mosquitoes! I do have plenty of sincere hugs though!

No comments: