nopin

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Perk of Academia

Today, there was a poster session at the UAF Arctic Research Open House.

I agreed to stand by a poster of my research and answer any questions that pop up. I gamely wore a sticker that said, "I'm a scientist! Have a question?" and stood there and nibbled on cheese and drank fancy flavored water. I also agreed to go because I learned that there would be puppies at this event:


So I went, and, indeed, there were puppies. I was already anticipating squeezin's on my way there!


6 weeks old!


I squoze one:


And then the other:


And some of the time I stood at my poster with my colleague:


A very successful event! Did I mention there were puppies??

4 comments:

bt said...

Awwwwwww!!! beh beh puppies!

rena said...

What a crackup! Puppies This Way!!

mdr said...

Love the way you looked in your dress. Must be warm there.

Arvay said...

Eeeeeveryone loves puppies!