nopin

Monday, May 20, 2019

Warm and boneless

Well, I guess we have charged right through spring in the last week and gone right to summer.

The trees are fully leafed out, and the dogs are boneless:


We put the screen door back on, and Roo lies in the doorway:


I wanted to photograph our newly green yard, but didn't want to disturb the Roo Bear, so I did it through the window:


I learned that we have a new family in the neighborhood that has baby goats, so MK and I decided to make cookies and go welcome them to the neighborhood because of course:


They were very personable and wanted to nuzzle:


Goatnose!


DL is used to coming home to notes like this:

5 comments:

bt said...

Beh Beh Goats!

mdr said...

So glad to see you enjoy all the beauty nature can offer. The otter was amazingly cute and maybe smart too. Lucky you for having such a precious encounter. Please always remember keeping a safe distance. Ra went to some behind the zoo event to feed an elephant from outside the fence, she was excited for weeks just for that .
Be safe, healthy and happy.

rara said...

I thought the goat was very cute. I like the pictures of your dogs too. I think it was last weekend, but Fairbanks was warmer by maybe 3-4 degrees than Mountain View! I think that is really cool. I liked all the photos, but the one that was said something about Roo Bear had something dangling in the window. I thought it was cute, like your dogs and the goat. But I have a question. What is the dangling thing? I really love to see your blog, although I rarely get to. As I have stated before, I would love to see more photos of the following: animal photos, your dogs photos, pretty places photos, and of course food photos! I really love this blog, and would to see it every day if I could. - Rara

e.davis said...

Thanks for sharing the Cordova scenery- nice that the sun came out for a bit! The girls were probably sooo happy to have you back. Looks like you are all enjoying some spring weather too. Unseasonably cool & rainy here - but will take it over the mid 90's we will soon experience!
BTW the baby goats were beyond adorable:)

Arvay said...

@bt, beh beh goats are life!

@mdr, the otter declined my hug. :)

@rara, I will mail it to you and you can see it for yourself! I have had it in my window for many years now; I recently rotated it because the sun was making it lighter on one side than the other. You can stick it on your window when you receive it!

@e.davis, enjoy your rain while you can!