nopin

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

First skijor, aborted

This year, the snow came so quickly after the cold that I thought we might skip trail walking and go straight to skiing! Well, I tried a skijor today, and maybe I could've skied, but there was not enough snow for control for skijoring. But the girls were game. Sweet Thistle and even Cricket were very patient with me while I flailed about.

See look how narrow our connector trail is. (By this point, I have removed my skis and am walking).

Sometimes taking off your skis and walking home is the better part of valor.

3 comments:

e.davis said...

Looks like it was fun while it lasted:) Get ready to enjoy the best time of year with the girls!

mdr said...

Be careful while having fun. Be safe.

Arvay said...

@e.davis: Yes, it won't be much longer now!

@mdr: Thanks! Will do.