nopin

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Historical May 4th photos

2013:
2014:
2021:
Not quite there yet... but look! My columbine!
I thought I saw it, but wasn't sure, since I can't bend down in crutches. So I took a photo with a zoom lens, and yes! It's my columbine! This, however, is not a columbine:
There is still quite a bit of patchy snow on the ground, although nothing like, apparently, 2013:
Less on the North side of the house, where we cleared all of the trees:
At week 2, my left leg was already noticeably flabby and atrophied. At week 4, it looks like this:
This is very distressing to me! But I think I will recover quickly once I can walk again. One more week until I can start putting weight on it!

Here is a photo of Miss Thistle looking pretty:

And both the girls lined up for BELLPEPPER!!!!:
I was making a pizza:
It turned out pretty good!
I think Miss Thistle is comfy with us. Do you think she is comfy with us?

No comments: