nopin

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Awwww

The other day, my phone suddenly booped something about photos being shared with me. What? I find my phone very Mysterious. Anyway, I tapped on the little bubble, and found that my friend has been documenting her dog's life. Of course I scrolled waaaaayyyy back to his puppy photos, because what is cuter than a lab puppy? Look! Me and baby Fen!
And she even has a photo of him in his birth home, where I had gone to help socialize the puppies! I, being a True Friend, am always willing to help socialize new puppies. Fen's mama is the beloved pet of other friends of mine (in fact, I introduced them when I knew my friend was looking for a lab pup).
He has grown up to be huge! HUGE! Not as huge as Charcoal, the Huge, but he's about 80 pounds and has giant paws and a big ol' HAID. He is bigger than both his mama dog and his papa dog.
I sure miss hanging out with other people and their dogs!

No comments: