nopin

Sunday, October 10, 2021

The Ephemeral Life of the Snowman

Only rarely do we get snow when it is warm and packable. When we do, we have to make snowmen!
Sometimes this happens in the fall, and then temperatures drop immediately, and the snowmen freeze into place and last all winter. However, this week remained warm. By the end of the week, they looked like they were being very dramatic. The little one lost her head in despair. The big one is all, "Oooooohhhhh! Ayaaaaah! My liiiiiife!"
Thistle selfie!
Cricket selfie!
DL trying to convince Cricket that he needs to get up:

4 comments:

mdr said...

Funny snowman pictures. I never made one before and most likely never in the future.
Life is very boring here, but better than the alternatives ( virus, injury, no dog, loneliness), I can name more. SE has not gone to school since 2/2020. Puppy is her BFF.

Arvay said...

@mdr: Boring is good! It is said that "May you live in Interesting Times" is a curse. :D

MDR said...

REALLY? I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

HAVE A BORING LIFE.

Arvay said...

@Mdr: It has been two weeks since you posted this. I've probably read it 20 times, and I still cackle with delight. :)

HAVE A BORING LIFE.