nopin

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photos

Here is Autumn, with her new bone. Isn't she cute? I love her big ol' smile!


Here she is sleeping:


And here she is sitting in the kitchen. She doesn't beg, she doesn't dig through the trash, she doesn't chew stuff up. She is the World's Most Perfect Dog:


And here... cutest. photos. ever. Autumn befriending Millie!

"If I lie down, will you not be afraid?"


"Hello!"


"Millie likes me!"


Here is the moon rising on campus:


This is from Autumn's and my walk a couple of days ago. This would be the sunset, but don't worry, we won't be out after dark! The sunset is a three-hour event. Sunrise is also three hours. In between, there are two hours of normal daylight. :)

5 comments:

The Enforcer said...

Cutest. Dog. EVAR!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweet doggie. I love the one of her sleeping, and also her lying next to Millie. So adorable.

The Enforcer said...

Ok chickie, you're up with the meme thing! Tagged you on my blog! Have at it!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like Wilbur!

Anonymous said...

I want to come and steal your dog. Would that be ok? ;-)

Linda