nopin

Saturday, November 17, 2007

She's heeeere!

Just in time for Thanksgiving! She is not remotely interested in the doofi anymore either, nor are they at all bothered by her. I guess Rae's visits have been good preparation for them!

Here she is on her blanket, which I just bought for her at the thrift shop:


Here is my new outlook on life:


Here is the Bonanza Creek Experimental Forest. I've finally witnessed just too many families going down there, toting dogs and kids and picnics, to think it's hazardous to explore now. So I took Autumn.


Here are some icy trees on campus, which I photographed earlier this week:

4 comments:

Raining Crafts & Dogs said...

She's beautiful! And so is the scenery! :)

The Enforcer said...

CUTE DOG!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Awww. Aww awww awwwwwww. Awwwww. :)

Anonymous said...

So envious.... lucky you, Autumn is beautiful ;-)