nopin

Monday, September 15, 2008

Peas on Earth

Look at these gorgeous peas! I don't recall seeing peas at the Farmer's Market last year, so these were a wonderful surprise. I shelled them tonight, gave the pods to the doofi, and will cook them tomorrow. Afterwards, we will have internal peas. :)



The on-campus reindeer are very curious about Autumn and Linden. Whenever I walk them down there, the reindeer all stop what they are doing (they will even interrupt their own nap), saunter over to us, line up against the fence, and stare at us with their big, gentle brown eyes. I cannot fathom what they are thinking or why they want to stare at dogs. They never come stare at me when I am alone.


Don't they look so placid and sweet? When we leave, they always follow us along the fence, continuing to stare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute and curious. They never came over when I was there. Were the dogs paying as much interest to them?

Arvay said...

Not really. Linden maybe only slightly.