nopin

Monday, March 16, 2009

Photos from the Sili Valley

Our whirlwind trip was nice. The wedding was really lovely. We saw family, old friends, and new friends. And there is not much else to say. Here are photos (content limited out of respect for others' privacy).

Spring has already come to the Sili Valley:






This is my sister's cat:


My sister already gets lots of fruit from the Mountain View Farmer's Market, including several kinds of oranges in jewel colors:


Here is the Alaska range from my flight in this morning:

6 comments:

TwoYaks said...

That is one very disapproving cat.

Arvay said...

Hahaha! Like me and my bunnies, my sister got one mean cat, and one nice cat. :)

Anonymous said...

The cat hisses and attacks everyone except his human parents. He is diabetic and gets two shots daily. His dad got him a new tag saying " I am diabetic". The reality is nobody can actually see the tag with the way he is.

Anonymous said...

Here are some photos you may enjoy:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/03/dog_sledding.html

Anonymous said...

Most awesomest cat ever!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to meet this cat before complementing him. He is "special", not sure if he is awesome. Do you want him? no charge with free shipping, just kidding.