nopin

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tomorrow is my big day!

The days leading up to my defense, I will likely remember for a long time. I will remember:

* The worst cold I had had in adult memory
* Absolutely jaw-droppingly stunning aurora
* Writing my students a midterm the day before my defense
* A visit from old family friends, and all sorts of indulgent foods spontaneously appearing in my refrigerator.
* Face planting while skiing across the same patch of overflow on Rosie Creek, two days in a row! But making it across on the third day and patting myself on the back.
* Lots of fuzzy doggy cuddles as I did my usual mourning as winter drew to an end.



Autumn sez, "I'm a dog and will love you the same, with our without a PhD!


After conquering Rosie Creek, I must conquer my defense! After my thesis is finalized and submitted, I will try bird feeder 2.2 moose-proofing! When I have a PhD, I might be able to outsmart meese!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You rock!