nopin

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Warmth

After this week's earlier brrrrrrrr, we saw the second biggest single-day temperature swing in haole history. On Thursday, I left for work bundled up in my turd coat and came home sweating in my shirt.

This is my first truly "yay-I-don't-have-to-do-anything" weekend since my defense, and I'm so happy that I can still ski! Although I can't sleep in. I woke up this morning to this:


Good morning! It's 7 a.m. and it's morning and we are fourteen years old but we feel AWESOME! It may be Saturday, but we think mornings are AWESOME! Hi there! Good morning! The sun is up, and so are we! Yay!

Skiing was perfect. The week's earlier storm had covered the overflow ice on Rosie Creek, and I happily skied across it. The girls were happy to run and sniff about:




And all I have to do now is prepare lectures and do my taxes! Yay for a relatively work-free weekend!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love your doggie drawings.