nopin

Monday, April 7, 2014

Starbuck comes home

I think she's settling in nicely. What do you think?

She has a sweet, gentle face:


I don't think she looks too stressed out, do you?


The elderly ladies pretty much ignore her:


But she is deferential toward them, yielding the trail during our walks and runs. She even trusts their judgement. I keep her on a leash since she hasn't bonded with us yet and may be liable to run away, but Autumn and Linden are free, and when they are ahead, she follows them, but when they are behind, she lags her pace so as not to get too far ahead. If she bonds with them before with me or DL, that'll suit my purposes just as well. :)

Four! Four fuzzy things in my cabin! Ah, ah, ah! Vahnderful!


They are all pretty relaxed:


Starbuck cleans her fangs:


As does Autumn, who lords it over the rest of us from the couch:


After a day, she finally got bold enough to try out a bed:

1 comment:

M.E. Masterson said...

Congratulations on the new addition!