nopin

Monday, September 29, 2014

First snow!

On Sunday, the fuzzies and I headed up to the White Mountains to hike a favorite familiar trail. I was hoping to see sparkly frost, but I guess we aren't there yet with the weather.

First snow on the ground!


Giant wolf paw prints! He walked the trail almost the whole way!


Spruce grouse:


Wickersham Dome:


Mountains:


Starbuck resting folded in half like a caribou:


Fuzzies!


Fuzzies!


My pretty Autumn girl. There was a time when it was just her--a wise old lead dog; and me--29 years old, brand-new to Alaska, and figuring things out for myself. Now we have all sorts of other fuzzy family members, but she's still my special pal.


Everyone back in the car!


Look! They hold hands!


They share their bed so nicely!


HOLY LEAPING MOOSEYNESS!

Photo by Aleta Blanchard of Healy

!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIRBORNE MOOSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

gina said...

Great pictures !

mdr said...

Fuzzies are fine. Wish to see more of your own pictures.