nopin

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Please help if you can

Last night I heard sirens wailing through the neighborhood. When several more fire trucks came in, from multiple directions, I knew it was bad. It turns out it was my friends from Rosie Creek Farm. Both the human family and the dogs got out safely, but they lost all of their material possessions. The house was engulfed before the fire trucks got there. If you can help financially, please click here.



Rosie Creek Farm was the first certified organic farm in the Fairbanks area, and Mike and Joan and their children are treasured community members. They have a place to stay, but will need to rebuild. Thanks for any help you can give!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Ok, I just donated as yours and I thanked them for growing good food for you, with all sincerity.