nopin

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

couchal photos

7 years ago this month, I adopted Linden. One week later, I called her former musher. "Um... are you sure this dog is an adult? She looks and acts like a puppy!" Said she, "Yup! That's Linden!"





The prior fall, Autumn was my first dog. I asked about another since I thought she might be lonely. Here she is saying, "Thank for your this rawhide. I don't want it right now, but I don't want my sisters to steal it, so I'll just hold on to it while I nap."


Starbuckeroo looooooves cuddling on the couch with DL. Me... I am not her preference! I think I overwhelm her with squeezes and hugs and more squeezes. Poor Roo!


Me and Roo, and Roo and me; no matter how they tossed the dice, it had to be…

1 comment:

mdr said...

Love to see your beautiful picture.