nopin

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving marks my anniversary with two of my fuzzy things, my eighth with Autumn and my second with DL:


I remember that introductory meeting; Autumn panted so much I wondered if she could ever live indoors! When I went to pick her up several weeks later, I brought my Thanksgiving turkey home on the same trip, and I noted how she politely ignored it and curled up on the seat next to me. :)

Here are photos of the ladies' schnozzes:

Autumn's schnozz!


Linden's schnozz!


Starbuck's schnozz!


Who spilled huskies all over my floor? How rude!


Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Americans! To my non-American readers, happy... Thursday!

3 comments:

rena said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and Happy Multi-anniversary. Some of your cold Alaskan wind has been reaching California. Brrr!

gina said...

Happy Thanksgiving and anniversaries to you and the fuzzies !

Arvay said...

@Rena, happy anniversary to you and your DP as well!

@gina, why, thank you! I hope you had a lovely one!