nopin

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Good eats

Look at these pretty radishes!


I bought them on impulse when I was wandering around downtown and was not sure of the prognosis for Autumn. They were so pretty and perfect-looking that I could not resist them, even though it was in the morning and I'd have to carry them around with me the whole day before I could get them safely home to my refrigerator. I fried the greens into a mixed stir-fry, and then ate three radishes a day as work snacks until they were gone. I guess, in terms of "impractical impulse purchases due to nothing more than prettiness", I got off light. :)

A few days earlier, I found a bee-yoo-tee-ful napa cabbage, so stir-fried it with bean thread noodles, thinly sliced marinated pork, and carrots:


And here is what is left of my prize-winning pie, reheated from the freezer:


Look! Huskies take the shape of their container!


Autumn sez, "I'm healing up fine. Why you gotta keep taking macro photos of my nose? So undignified!"


Starbuck sez, "You think YOU have undignified photos..."

No comments: