nopin

Monday, December 12, 2016

Tiny dogs, dangling paws, fallen logs

So the other day my friend and coworker MC called out to me as I was passing her desk. She had this in her front pocket:


Wowee! She said it was not only a tiny dog, but an 8-week-old runt. On her vet's advice, she was feeding the pup all-you-can-eat moose stew, dog kibble, canned dog food, and Nutrical supplements for good measure. She was hoping the little thing would grow from its current 15 ounces (!!) to a pound.


By the following week, it had. It's also super perky and bouncy!


"Pet me!" "Hold my paw!"


Here are Very Important photos of the elderly ladies dangling a paw like Starbuck.

Autumn dangling her paw:


Linden dangling her paw:


This is Super Important! Because paws!

Booger sez, "Dis is my Pawpaw, and dis is my paw."


Third Exciting Thing to report! We had a radius of trees cut around the cabin! Now that Climate Change has brought occasional windstorms to our valley, we were concerned about trees falling on us. DL spent the following weekend cutting the trees to stove lengths, so now we have firewood for another year or so!





2 comments:

MDR said...

TO DL: GREAT JOB, JOB WELL DONE, NICE JOB

THANKS

Biting Tongue said...

oh my goodness! That little puppy is too cute. Your fuzzies are adorable, but 1 pound fuzzies win the cuteness prize!