nopin

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Housey photos

Cricket still has some puppy traits. When we were looking for her, I lowered my minimum age range because Starbuck was only 10, and we wanted one that would be sufficiently younger so Starbuck would be less likely to suffer another loss of companion. I said I'd go as low at 3. Bad idea! I think Cricket, at 5.5 years old a the time of her arrival, is the youngest we could handle. One of her problems is she likes to destroy her bed, so we bought her a bunch of toys:


We also bought her a new bed that is canvas. In fact, it's the same as Autumn and Linden's old bed was:

She loves it so much she now often chooses it over the couch!

Roo still prefers the couch:


Fuzzies in repose:


"I want to sit next to Dad."
"No, *I* want to sit next to Dad."

Squish

UNGGH


"Oh no! I'm sliding off!"


GGGAAAHHNNGGGG... UNGGH...


RRRROOOOOO...


"I fit here, too!"

1 comment:

e.davis said...

I just love how Roo's expression changes as Cricket moves in. It could progress from- what's up?; to uh oh...; dunno if I like this...; Dad, help?; aah, that's more like it! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend:)