nopin

Friday, March 16, 2018

Notes from Here and There

Exactly one year to the day since we brought her home, Cricket has finally figured out the stairs. She spent much of this afternoon happily prancing up and down, practicing her new skill:




One of Starbuck's Friends at the Denali Center requested a photo of her, so I had a stack printed out so each of her Friends can have one:


Starbuck and her pawpaws:


Freddies celebrated pi day!


I had precisely one quart of blueberries left:


DL and I have a new colleague who had lived in Fairbanks before and wanted to move back. I had met her at NREL and taken an instant liking to her, so invited her over for dinner and to share our last quart of berries. Googled for a nice berry-based dessert and found this:

It was very tasty; I highly recommend it!

A linear snuggle!


I got a Hidden Figures dress from Svaha!


Today was a holiday at UAF, so KF and I took our dowgs for a snowshoe hike and explored a new trail (these three photos by KF). Happy dowgs!


KF and me!


Dowgs and me!

2 comments:

e.davis said...

Happy adoptiversary (or gotcha day) to Cricket! Very much enjoyed the melange of photos from pups & pals, to pies & paw-paws. Happy Equinox to all as well:)

Debs said...

Love the dress!