nopin

Friday, August 17, 2018

Food photos

This is butter halibut. Like butter chicken, only with halibut instead of chicken:


Moose soup!

This is super tasty--both light and flavorful, with the broth somehow both clear and rich-tasting at the same time. Super easy, too!
1) Brown ground moose.
2) Add some olive oil if the moose was lean; add chopped onions, then carrots, potatoes, and kale. Tomatoes optional; the acid cuts some of the sweetness of the carrots. Sauté until the kale is wilted.
3) Pour in cheap beer (I like PBR). This will be your broth base, so add plenty.
4) Simmer until potatoes are done. If you cut the carrots and potatoes small enough, this tasty soup can be yours in under 30 minutes!

Mmmmm sammiches! Just think! If we were vegan and there were no meat and cheese, these sammiches would be... wholly guacamole! :~D


WHO LIKE CHEEEEEESE?

(Them! Them like cheese!)

Cal schwag!

I'm no sure how or why I got this, but it's awesome schwag! The T-shirt and hoody are my size, too, so... whoever sent it must know me, but no one will take credit! This is a great duffel; it's going to be my new overnight bag. BTW, I'm amazed at how many "Go Bears!" shouts I get when I wear this T-shirt. The Cal alums are everywhere, and they are loud!

No comments: