nopin

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Photos from The Bs' Garden

DB told me to quit going to the farmer's market already! She had plenty of greens to share, and to come over at any time! So I did.

It is beautiful, is it not? The ladies and I actually run past it every day, but I don't run with scissors or bags! Alaskan veggies tend to be huge, due to the endless sunlight. And there are very few insect pests. But they need an electric or very sturdy fence to keep out meese! And veggies tend to bolt, because of the aforementioned sun.


For some reason, the cabbages didn't form heads this year, but they are still cabbages!


Look how she labelled these collards? Awwww! <3

And she plants these pretty flowers!


Look! Fractal broccoli!


And cauliflower!

3 comments:

mdr said...

1) Please tell Donna I love her and her garden.

2) Ra and I discussed yesterday that "moose" is for singular and plural. "Meese"? I see.

Arvay said...

Oh mdr, "meese" is a joke. :)

mdr said...

OH, No, I'd better tell Ra now. No more meese'