nopin

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Misc photo catch-up

Portrait of Ms. Starbuck A. Roo (DL suggested that the A. may stand for "Annette".)


Portrait of Ms. Cricket Pants:


Look! They loooooove each other:


They snuggle and gaze into each other's eeeeeeeeyes:


My coworker, being an awesome coworker, brought her puppy to work so we could all appreciate its cuteness:


Of course I had to take a selfie. His name is Hawkeye and HOW CUTE IS HEEEEEEE???


Puppeeeeee love!


Ohhhhh...


Here is a photo of the ladies in floppage:


So of course I had to take macro photos of their schnozzes:


This is super dignified, right?


The "I voted" stickers this time were adorable (I especially love the walrus in the beaver hat. It's so ridiculous and surreal!):

1 comment:

mdr said...

cute dog picture with his right eye being squished next to your cheek :-)