nopin

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Cold weather, warm puppies!

Well, we are still at under half an inch of snow, but the trails are frozen enough to walk on, which is a blessing! We did our first trail walks this weekend, and Starbuck and Cricket were crazy happy!



Our creek crossing was frozen solid:




Pretty hoarfrost:






Mooseys had stripped the bark from many of the trees that had fallen this summer:


Ohhhh Rrrrrroooooo:


Cricket snuggles with her pawpaw:


While I was vacuuming today, MK called. "I just picked up two new puppies and am on my way home. Are you at home? I will stop by with them so you can meet them!" Ummmm... YESPLEASEIWOULDLIKETOMEETTHEPUPPIES."

PUPPPIIIIEEEES!


NNNNGGGGGG


NGWEOAJKOMFALDIJFLSDKMMMMMNNNNNNGGGGGG

6 comments:

mdr said...

Puppies are for non-working adult OR extremely responsible teenagers. Our Puppy is a good dog but still a lot of work to me.

Arvay said...

mdr, are you worried you might end up with a grand-puppy? Hah! I only like puppies in 10-minute increments. I like my dogs to be pre-raised and pre-trained. :)

e.davis said...

I lovelovelovelove puppies! So cute, fuzzy, cuddly- but oh so much work. I'll take my 3 lovable adults anytime, besides they don't chew everything in sight :)

bt said...

Puppy Photos!!!!!!!!

mdr said...

Thank you. Too young or too old are troubles, just like humans.

Arvay said...

I always say of puppies: They are adorable little things for a few months, then monsters for a few years, and THEN you get a dog. That ratio, 1:12, does not seem worth it to me, so I skip all of it. Cricket was 5.5 years old when we got her, and that's as young as I am willing to go. <3